Home Technical Talk

Unwrap Tools 1.6 and UV Toolbox 1.7

Hi all,

Here are some quick Updates for these 2 cool tools....

Unwrap Tools 1.6

This is the updated version of UnwrapTools 1.5 which was originally developed by Steve Johnson (www.chuggnut.com) and Tweaked by Diego Garcia Huerta (www.sloft.net)

What have i done with this new version. Simple....

Max 2010 has some cool new features for align and spacing in bitween edges in single click. That’s why i tweaked a code little to get back bottom unwrap holder back to life in Max 2010.

DOWNLOAD

Here is the ScreenShot
UVW.jpg

UV ToolBox 1.7

This is just a quick tweaked update from my side and it was originally develpled by RenderHJS (http://www.renderhjs.net)

DOWNLOAD

Here are some detail about the Update.

Firts, UV ToolBox 1.7 comes with 3 default checker settings with 2 default checker maps. One of them looks too much in contrast and second one seems to be very dull so i just removed second one and reduced contrast of first one to make it more eye loving.

Original Checker 1
checkermap_a.png
Original Checker 2
checkermap_b.png
Original Checker 2 Tweaked
checkermap_a_new.png

checkermap_a_new.png

Second, I love default colors and default selection method of max. So i just revert back all settings to default and make out selection method to vertex in UV Unwrap modifier.

Third, I made out a toolbar icon and script for UV ToolBox 1.7 to access it form a click insted of runscript.

Icon
TexToolsIcon.jpg
CUI
CUI.jpg
Max 2010 Screen

MAX2010.jpg

MAX2010.jpg

Installation Notes : Unzip all the Content to 3dsmax root folder and overwrite all the files. Done.

Happy Texturing..... :)

Replies