Old (#9601)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipfinator View Post
Stunning work, this may be my fav CK set...
Offline , polycounter, 995 Posts, Join Date Sep 2008,  

Old (#9602)
Coil of Teselis

Offline , triangle, 354 Posts, Join Date Jun 2013,  

Old (#9603)
looks awesome Zipfinator

I made some changes to the cloak
Offline , line, 61 Posts, Join Date May 2011,  

Old (#9604)
Everything for this set is weighted and whatnot.

Offline , triangle, 380 Posts, Join Date Oct 2004, Location Oakland, CA  

Old (#9605)
Snaggletooth is finally in! It has been a loooooooong time coming but we are proud to present our new courier:

Hope you guys dig it!
Offline , veteran polycounter, 4,070 Posts, Join Date Feb 2007, Location Austin, TX  

Old (#9606)
Cool cour!
Offline , spline, 147 Posts, Join Date Mar 2013,  

Old (#9607)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtotheRic View Post

I like it!
AKA Blender2Dota AKA Zenchuck AKA Andrew Amundrud
Offline , triangle, 305 Posts, Join Date Jul 2006, Location Quebec, QC  

Old (#9608)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtotheRic View Post

Hm... Looks pretty cool, but that bison seems like it's not really on the shoulder, it looks like it's just above the shoulder, almost floating.
Offline , polygon, 509 Posts, Join Date Jun 2012, Location Denmark  

Old (#9609)
Hello. I'm not really sure where a similar error occured in the threads of polycount. So i've decided not to post a new thread and ask here.

The problem is that my mesh keeps having an offset. (this happens to me frequently, can someone explain this to me?)
This is my model

This is valves

This is scale representation of both items. (they stack just fine). I did remember to export while the mesh was at 0,0,0

I've also decompiled the mesh myself. If anyone wants to take a look, I can send them the files.
Offline , polycounter, 781 Posts, Join Date Mar 2013, Location +2 UTC  

Old (#9610)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bounchfx View Post
Snaggletooth is finally in! It has been a loooooooong time coming but we are proud to present our new courier:

Hope you guys dig it!
You have my and favs! I love this thing!
Offline , polycounter, 995 Posts, Join Date Sep 2008,  

Old (#9611)

sleeves and stuff since shoulder pads are overrated
Offline , polygon, 688 Posts, Join Date May 2010, Location Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada  

Old (#9612)
If anyone could help me cross the finish line here on fixing the scaling of my courier, that would be awesome.

I don't know how to do the compiling/decompiling. Do I use the dota 2 clients importer? I know that when you use that, it creates a bunch of files in this dir, \dota 2 beta\content\dota\models\items\courier\0x0196b6c4\ testcour_008 . In here is a .qc file, and a bunch of .dmx files, as well as a .zip with even more files.

I just have no idea what to do...

If you can help, here is my steam
Offline , line, 77 Posts, Join Date Jul 2012,  

Old (#9613)
Workshop is being invaded by Korea :O
Offline , polycounter, 872 Posts, Join Date May 2013,  

Old (#9614)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vayne4800 View Post
Workshop is being invaded by Korea :O
THANKS NEXON!
Offline , polycounter, 798 Posts, Join Date Oct 2012,  

Old (#9615)
Quote:
Originally Posted by penOr View Post
If anyone could help me cross the finish line here on fixing the scaling of my courier, that would be awesome.

I don't know how to do the compiling/decompiling. Do I use the dota 2 clients importer? I know that when you use that, it creates a bunch of files in this dir, \dota 2 beta\content\dota\models\items\courier\0x0196b6c4\ testcour_008 . In here is a .qc file, and a bunch of .dmx files, as well as a .zip with even more files.

I just have no idea what to do...

If you can help, here is my steam

strip out the rig from your 3d package and export a DAE FBX, then import that into a new scene, and save THAT as a FBX, import FBX files in the Dota 2 importer in the game
Offline , triangle, 291 Posts, Join Date Dec 2005, Location Austin TX!  

Old (#9616)
finally, FINALLY finished it.

Equinox:

Special thanks to Vlad for helping me fix the normals and the UV <3
Offline , spline, 134 Posts, Join Date May 2013,  

Old (#9617)
Shameless crosspost from my thread, our dark seer set is finally finished!

SLIMEface and myself would appreciate your thumbs up

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/f.../?id=188334945

Offline , line, 91 Posts, Join Date Jan 2013, Location Austria  

Old (#9618)
Last change before making the promo.

Offline , line, 61 Posts, Join Date May 2011,  

Old (#9619)
Just wanted to ask again whether anyone could help me getting the alpha channel working for my couriers color map. In particular I need help with changing the .VTM file which is created after importing my courier. I have tried editing it and then re importing however IT just gets changed back to its original values. This is the final hurdle I need to overcome before I can launch it so I would be very greatfull for any help.
Offline , line, 83 Posts, Join Date Jul 2012, Location Netherlands  

Old (#9620)
I'm pretty disappointed to notice how Steam deals with the DMCA repots.

"Due to reporting of content that violates the Steam Terms of Service, the content in question has been removed from the Steam Community.
It is our policy not to provide specific feedback on removed content."

After asking fur further information on what i've been accused to copy, and bringing as proves the concept drawn by my colleague and on which i worked on, i received exaclty the same email, with no chance of dialogue at all.
So the end result is that the item is gonna be taken down, with no idea of who filed the DMCA or why...
Sorry to take my frustration here, but this is kinda f***ing ridiculous, and makes me wanna give up with the workshop.
Offline , triangle, 370 Posts, Join Date May 2005,  

Old (#9621)
Quote:
Originally Posted by motenai View Post

"Due to reporting of content that violates the Steam Terms of Service, the content in question has been removed from the Steam Community.

After asking fur further information on what i've been accused to copy, and bringing as proves the concept drawn by my colleague and on which i worked on, i received exaclty the same email, with no chance of dialogue at all.
So the end result is that the item is gonna be taken down, with no idea of who filed the DMCA or why...
Sorry to take my frustration here, but this is kinda f***ing ridiculous, and makes me wanna give up with the workshop.

That really does suck motenai, which item are you having trouble with?
Offline , polygon, 552 Posts, Join Date Sep 2009, Location Australia  

Old (#9622)
That's really fucking odd... Did you also try to write on the dev forums? And that's a stupid policy, that means everybody can claim it was stolen without specific proof and just take random shit down... The fuck
Offline , polygon, 509 Posts, Join Date Jun 2012, Location Denmark  

Old (#9623)
I know Onilolz and Zaphyk had a problem with their batrider set also getting a DMCA complaint and takedown, it's since been fixed and is back on the workshop, you could try asking them what they did?

EDIT: Looks like a valve employee eventually contacted them to say DMCA complaint was mistaken and the banner was removed? http://www.polycount.com/forum/showt...=117863&page=5

Last edited by mrpresident; 10-23-2013 at 04:12 PM..
Offline , triangle, 301 Posts, Join Date Sep 2012,  

Old (#9624)
Quote:
Originally Posted by motenai View Post

That's fucked up. What could the problem have even been? Definitely ask on the Dev forum.
Offline , veteran polycounter, 4,070 Posts, Join Date Feb 2007, Location Austin, TX  

Old (#9625)
Portfolio - AndrewHelenek.com
Offline , polycounter, 1,060 Posts, Join Date Oct 2012, Location Knoxville, TN