Old (#1)
Hello, polycounters. Just was not happy with number six, so, Let me present you my seventh guy. I had some time, so I decided - why not) Those will be final(if deadlines won't change, of course)
Well, I started from the sketch but I do not want to show it, because it contains just basic forms for silhouette.
After I understood what I want - I started creating low poly lod versions of the meshes, just to make sure my ambitions are not too far from polycount restrictions.
Then I jumped in the Zbrush and here is my sculpt. Progress soon! I have a lot to do this week. Let the force be with me)
Offline , spline, 181 Posts, Join Date Jul 2010, Location Russian Federation. Kazan.  

Old (#2)
So epic omg, gogogo I want it ingame!
Offline , vertex, 26 Posts, Join Date Nov 2012,  

Old (#3)
xandriusx - Tnank you. Quantity slowly turns into quality) Almost done uv and lod/mesh creation. May be tomorrow I will be able to show some textures.)
Offline , spline, 181 Posts, Join Date Jul 2010, Location Russian Federation. Kazan.  

Old (#4)
I think this is your best yet as far as being both a solid design, keeping true to the character and restraining yourself. Wouldn't mind seeing some of those harsh edges from the feet and tail armor carried into the larger plates though. The softer detailing in the tail tip, claws and parts of the upper armor stand out a bit as 'unfinished'

Props.
Offline , spline, 212 Posts, Join Date May 2005,  

Old (#5)
naruSol - Thank you, dude. You are right. Improved it a bit.

Here is my final or almost final version. I want to add some brightness to the shoulders, but it will be work for masks. Well - now it is time for importing and polishing all of my entries.

Old (#6)
OH MY GOD, I need this set in the game! xD

gj, it's truly cool.

Old (#7)
Wow that looks really good. Definitely your best piece yet! Only crit is you should add some more color or value to the shoulders/arms/legs in order to break up there design a bit. I don't think the design shapes will show up very well in game with the value/color being so close.
Offline , triangle, 347 Posts, Join Date Mar 2012,  

Old (#8)
xandriusx - Thank you. Hope you will have it)
Clyptic - Thank you. I will look on it in the game and them will make changes.

Old (#9)
One of my favorite heroes is looking so good. I hope this makes it in.
Offline , null, 13 Posts, Join Date Nov 2012,  

Old (#10)
Only thought on this latest version is to maybe darken/desaturate the red a bit and bring in the green from the eyes somewhere for a little detail or two. Overall just a really strong entry though.
Offline , spline, 212 Posts, Join Date May 2005,  

Old (#11)
D.Dragoon - Thank you.
naruSol - Thank you. I decided to get rid from the green)
Finally I had to remake shoulders and retopo tail. But it now animates perfectly. Great thanks to Valve for that beautiful lesson)

Old (#12)
Ingame shots

Old (#13)
Nice, especially your tail. Damn, keep it up. One of the best SK set i 've seen now.
Offline , null, 19 Posts, Join Date Nov 2012,  

Old (#14)
Thank you. I am glad someone like it. I have some angry people in the workshop)

Old (#15)
why is the people angry? the set is epic!!!

Old (#16)
I do not know, really) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=111246039

Old (#17)
that was super epic SK custom

regards,
Offline , null, 2 Posts, Join Date Dec 2012, Location H.E.L.L Send a message via Yahoo to eikichionizuka69 Send a message via Skype™ to eikichionizuka69