[B][U]EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY for SENIOR 3D ARTIST in exciting social gaming start-up.We're an online games publisher that fuses the best of film storytelling and high-end gaming to deliver the next generation of interactive and social games across multiple platforms.
Currently looking for an experienced, creative and passionate senior 3D Artist to join our growing team. As senior 3D Artist you'll be responsible for the production pipeline as well as creating original games
content and features that entertain our customers and improve our products.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Driving quality in all areas of graphics and animation
- Game ‘look and feel’
- The full art production pipeline including engine integration
- All areas of 2D, 3D art and animation from concept through to completion
- Creating artwork that reflects the game brands
You'll need to have:
- Excellent experience as a games artist with strong background in modeling, textures and lighting.
- Game engine pipeline experience with Unity, Unreal or similar
- Artistic flair with a great eye for detail
- A Strong portfolio which demonstrates a range of style and creativity
- Proficient user of Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
You will be based from the WE R INTERACTIVE HQ in Clerkenwell, LONDON, and will therefore either be an EU citizen or have the relevant work permits to work in London.
To find out more please visit http://werinteractive.com/careers.php
. or e-mail me directly firstname.lastname@example.org