We have just had one of the more crazy months in our recent times with the games release and everything that followed. We are hard at work on a bunch of fixes, tweaks and additions - many of which are content heavy. With the success of the game we are not only able to open our first studio location but also offer more remote (freelancer) work. Here are the positions available as of June 2012:
- 01 - 3D ARTIST - CHARACTERS & CREATURES
- 02 - 3D ENVIRONMENTS - HARD SURFACE
- 03 - 3D ENVIRONMENTS - ORGANIC (NATURAL)
- 04 - ANIMATOR - CHARACTERS & CREATURES
- 05 - TECHNICAL - RIGGING & SKELETONS
- 06 - USER INTERFACE - FLASH & SCALEFORM
- 07 - WEB - WEB DEVELOPER & DESIGNER
- 08 - LEVEL DESIGNER - MAPS & WORLDS
- Job Type: Remote Freelancer
- Pay Type: Per-Product
- Duration Length - June 2012 - Open
- Current UE3 / UDK Parallel Version - February 2012
- 3D Modeling Package: 3D Studio Max 2010
- Digital Imaging Package: Adobe Photoshop CS3-CS5
- Company Website: http://www.spiralgamestudios.com
- Resume / CV.
- Strong portfolio (quality on par with our work at a minimum).
- Attached samples (not compressed)
- A love for Dinosaurs.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Comfortable working in a team environment.
- Familiar and able to make deadlines.
- A good (quirky?) sense of humor and pleasing to work with.
Simply read all of the above and follow the rules and send over your application to: