Old (#1)
Hello, I am looking for a 3d modeler that can help me with a simple car model.

The Work:

A 3d model of a car (not Interior), with realistic textures (car paint, glass, tires). I want this model for a CG video, some parts of the car would be rendered at strange angles that's why i need a modeled bottom too.
The name of the car is Ford Fiesta 2011. Some reference images of the car-->
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7679960...7629573646772/

Technical Requirements:

I want this work done in Autodesk Maya or something that i can use in Maya without any problems (including shaders).

Just Quads.

The Deadline:
I really encourage to make a simple model yet something that i can use for a CG video. The time that i ask is 2 weeks from now.

The Payment:
80+USD via PayPal (we can make business if it is not enough)

Last edited by e-barron; 05-04-2012 at 03:18 PM..
Offline , line, 76 Posts, Join Date Jul 2011, Location México  

Old (#2)
I would be interested.i can do it for $50.00
I do request half payment then rest when i send.
my portfolio can be found at gamesjeff.carbonmade.com
Offline , null, 6 Posts, Join Date May 2012,  

Old (#3)
Oh hi man good to know you are interested in this work. Let's talk about some things.

I propose to give you 30 USD it's all I got
I'll give u first $5 when u show me 1/4 of the model I'll give u $15 when u show me the half of the model and the rest when u finish it and send it to me.what do you say? Remember that i want something simple but well achieved.Think about it and let me say what you think via PM or Reply

Old (#4)
ok thats fine ill get started right away.

Old (#5)
this is.. ...
Offline , dedicated polycounter, 1,579 Posts, Join Date Aug 2011, Location Berlin  

Old (#6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptSwing View Post
this is.. ...
I know, I was going to post something earlier about this but these kids are ... whatevz.
Offline , veteran polycounter, 3,009 Posts, Join Date Jan 2005,  

Old (#7)
Scammer or Troll Post
gamesjeff.carbonmade.com

http://www.fallingpixel.com/warehous...3d-model/11237
http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/...d-model/529631
http://www.shemovie.com/news/news.php?id=00006
http://www.dnagamelab.com/projects/o...ch-racing-otr/
Offline , spline, 182 Posts, Join Date Nov 2009,  

Old (#8)
yep I realized since the moment i saw the number of posts he got but i thought... let's give it a shot jajaja thx for that Esprite really thank you xD

Old (#9)
hola veo que eres de Mexico, supongo que hablas español, envíame un privado y te podría ayudar con tu modelo del auto a bajo precio.
Offline , spline, 107 Posts, Join Date Nov 2011,  

Old (#10)
30 dollars.......thats about an hours work......Ill do you a wheel?

Or even 4 identical ones if you like......
Offline , triangle, 346 Posts, Join Date Jan 2010,  

Old (#11)
are u still interested,i didnt know that other people made those because those were made by me for a game im working on,for 2,000 a day i dont think i would be that stupid.

Old (#12)
No sorry I am not interested e-barron. Nothing personal, its just that good 3d cars, especially if its for film take a long time to build, and 40 dollars is no way near enough money.

To be honest, you wont get anyone decent for 40 dollars, you'll either get someone really shit, or someone trying to sell you some triangulated crap stolen from Need for speed.

Just for the future, if you say you want a car for rendering in a film and offer 40 dollars, people wont take you or your project seriously.

My advice considering your short timeframe would be to find a ford ka on turbosquid and buy that.

Cheers
Offline , triangle, 346 Posts, Join Date Jan 2010,  

Old (#13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drav View Post
No sorry I am not interested e-barron. Nothing personal, its just that good 3d cars, especially if its for film take a long time to build, and 40 dollars is no way near enough money.

To be honest, you wont get anyone decent for 40 dollars, you'll either get someone really shit, or someone trying to sell you some triangulated crap stolen from Need for speed.

Just for the future, if you say you want a car for rendering in a film and offer 40 dollars, people wont take you or your project seriously.

My advice considering your short timeframe would be to find a ford ka on turbosquid and buy that.

Cheers
THX for the advice Drav... always learning that's why i love this communitu :d ....How much do u want... name it and i'll pay you

Last edited by e-barron; 05-04-2012 at 03:28 PM..

Old (#14)
haha I would model the logo of ford for 50$ that's it. This guy is crazy to model a whole car for 50$. Way to under cut people in the industry. I guess you get what you pay for though eh
Offline , line, 60 Posts, Join Date Dec 2011, Location Santa Rosa CA  

Old (#15)
mmmm I am really sorry, this is the first time I try to get someone to work with me.
"This guy is crazy to model a whole car for 50$. Way to under cut people in the industry"
That wasn't my intention at all... to be honest I didn't knew the standard in terms of payment(and still don't know)I just threw an amount of money to see the reaction. I always said that we could make an agreement an I could raise the payment but well, since we are talking of international business I understand why you say such words but really I have no bad intentions...
As far as i can hink i don't understand quite well how this kind of business go around here so with no bad intentions in mind I am going to say: THX for the advices to all of you i think I am going to buy a car model in Turbo Squid... u.u

Last edited by e-barron; 05-04-2012 at 04:46 PM..