Author : Azkur

Old (#1)
Got this in my e-mail this morning:

Quote:
Activate your free mobile add-on licenses before April 20th!

Dear Unity Developer,

Our free giveaway campaign of Unity Mobile Basic add-on licenses for iOS and Android has generated a lot of new excitement in the Unity community about the great potential in developing a mobile game. We would like to remind you that if you have downloaded more than two free Unity mobile add-on licenses through this promotion, you must activate them no later than April 20th, 2012. If you activate more than one license on the same computer, only the last serial number/license activated will be valid. Here is how you can activate your licenses:
So don't forget, otherwise you'll be stuck paying for it if you want to use it, and who knows with Unity will run another sweet promo like this.

PS: I, myself, grabbed like 5 licenses for the Android and iOS... but as the e-mail says, it's only going to activate the last serial you enter. Any ideas how to get around this? I'd like to keep them active until the summer when I have a summer project planned with some coworkers. I guess download Unity on to as many computers as possible and activate the licenses?
"If I have seen a little further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants" - Isaac Newton

Portfolio
Offline , polygon, 663 Posts, Join Date Feb 2009, Location Michigan Send a message via Skype™ to Stradigos  

Old (#2)
O thanks for the heads up!
Technical Artist at Digital Extremes.
Offline , card carrying polycounter, 2,094 Posts, Join Date Nov 2009, Location Toronto  

Old (#3)
Quote:
So don't forget, otherwise you'll be stuck paying for it if you want to use it, and who knows with Unity will run another sweet promo like this.

PS: I, myself, grabbed like 5 licenses for the Android and iOS... but as the e-mail says, it's only going to activate the last serial you enter. Any ideas how to get around this? I'd like to keep them active until the summer when I have a summer project planned with some coworkers. I guess download Unity on to as many computers as possible and activate the licenses?

That's only if you try that on one computer, you should be fine if it's on 5 different computers
Offline , null, 15 Posts, Join Date Apr 2012, Location Greater Boston Area Send a message via Skype™ to tmarshall3d  

Old (#4)
Can this unity activation work on the smart-phones or not..?
Offline , null, 2 Posts, Join Date Apr 2012,  

Old (#5)
Quote:
Can this unity activation work on the smart-phones or not..?
I'm not sure.. but it's past 12am here so it's to late..
You can install unity on smart phones?!?!?
"The eye sees what it wants to. True artists don't make mistakes, they make discoveries. Our job as artists is to find those discoveries and explain why." - Timothy Marshall
Offline , null, 15 Posts, Join Date Apr 2012, Location Greater Boston Area Send a message via Skype™ to tmarshall3d