Author : Callesw

Old (#1)
HELLO!

Hello I'm Jeff, a SENIOR CHARACTER ARTIST AVAILABLE FOR FREELANCE WORK(PAID)

You can visit my Portfolio Site at http://jeffestrabinio.blogspot.com/

You can contact me via email at jeffreak17@yahoo.com or via skype at jefferson.estrabinio

Medal of Honor:Warfighter has been recently released. I was included in the credits as one of the outsourced character artist

I recently finished the models for ORION: DINO BEATDOWN by Spiral Game studios. Here are my works for them...

ASSAULT CLASS (co created with mminnitt), RECON CLASS and the SUPPORT CLASS

I also took some art tests...
for Crytek

For Gameloft Barcelona

and WON the MIXAMO character creation Contest

Hope to hear from you fellow polycounters soon!

Last edited by jeffreak; 10-24-2012 at 11:52 PM..
Offline , line, 68 Posts, Join Date Apr 2012, Location Philippines Send a message via Yahoo to jeffreak Send a message via Skype™ to jeffreak  

Old (#2)
If you charge indie rates we are looking for a Character artist for our Unity3D MMO - Port Galaxy.

We require Male & Female character models with a good selection of clothes and hairstyles, as the characters will be customizable by the player.
Offline , null, 6 Posts, Join Date Jun 2010,  

Old (#3)
Hey guys, just wanna share my recent works. a realistic female face. Enjoy!

Last edited by jeffreak; 07-23-2012 at 11:34 AM..
Offline , line, 68 Posts, Join Date Apr 2012, Location Philippines Send a message via Yahoo to jeffreak Send a message via Skype™ to jeffreak  

Old (#4)
I've updated some of my works. Cheers!

Test Render with Maya Mental Ray using Ashraf Aiad's Light setup

Last edited by jeffreak; 07-15-2012 at 08:03 AM..

Old (#5)
Getting my hands dirty with Hard surface Modeling. Just made a simple glock

Old (#6)
I would ask for your skills on our project, but our budget is not exactly... existent. Lol. I must ask though, where did you learn to model like this? I'm a younger artist trying to get my hands dirty on some organic modeling (i'm more of an environment artist). Where is a good place to start? I can model decently, but I want to learn how to model realistically. Is there anywhere you can recommend me too?
Offline , vertex, 33 Posts, Join Date Mar 2012,  

Old (#7)
Hi KingLuke24! Thanks for droppin by. I would reccommend you study anatomy books. You can look for Burne Hogarth's Drawing human figure drawing books. Also, you can look for Ryan Kingslein's Zbrush and anatomy tutorial on youtube. and of course, keep practicing. I suck during my first few years of sculpting

Old (#8)
I did a Character art test for CCP Games. Cross fingers!!!

Old (#9)
Hi Guys! I've updated my works. Here's a bust model of RABBITEYE's DARK WITCH. Hope you like it

Last edited by jeffreak; 07-16-2012 at 05:43 AM..

Old (#10)
I'll post some of my old works. Here's ICE WOMAN, my Comicon Challenge entry last 2010. I failed to finish because I was busy with some projects. I was only able to do the Sculpt. anyway, enjoy!

Old (#11)
I also do Clothes and apparel for NPC's

Old (#12)
Here are some of the game titles I'm Involved in:
MEDAL OF HONOR: WARFIGHTER

UNCHARTED 3: DRAKES DECEPTION

PUSS IN BOOTS

and a lot more (there are a lot of games that I worked on but was not creditied because it is the company's policy not to include outsourcers in the credit list)

Old (#13)
You are one of the finest artists i have seen...gr8 work..cheers. I am a younger artist and i am doing almost good with the modeling part but i am struggling with as to how to showcase my work. Can u please share the rendering technique you used to showcase your work. I want to know how can i render my zbrush sculpts in maya mental ray. I also tried Ashraf aiad's light setup but nothing went in the right direction.
Offline 1 Posts, Join Date Nov 2012,