Well for some reason the vray camera is making the image a little weird. Not sure why. BUT getting closer to the finished (or workable finished product) Im doing a high poly model to learn some different modeling techniques. I wont texture this because of the poly count and besides, before I even think about texturing I need to learn how to model efficiently. I still have A TON to learn. Im glad I have the opportunity to learn such a great program. Thank you autodesk for providing this software for free.
Next steps are
1. randomize the roof and siding a little
2. add a bit of damage and disrepair to it
3. Put siding on the front and back
4. Model the fence
5. Dog house
6. Grass and dirt paths
7. Effects on house.
8. Ultra low poly neighbors houses
9. Greeble a city in the background
10. Side walk out side of fence
11. Misc details (dog bone, curtains in windows, ball in yard, old chair, picnic table in yard?)
12. Stylize? - Maybe not.
13. Set up the final production lights and camera paths
14. Do turn table like animation and a few high resolution stills to capture the details and finalize the project
15. Ask you to pass on the final work?
- free marketing