Author : mafubash

Old (#1)
OK so I'm really interested in modeling things that other people pick. I always build the same old ancient ruins for game levels that never get released lol... So I want to build up a portfolio and I plan on participating a lot more around here. Now that I've bored you to tears, here is about an hour and a half of poly modeling, and about three hours of trying to learn how to render brushed aluminum
I want to replicate a specific image for the final product so I plan on completely texturing the camera to a very fine collectable image I saw doing research.
I'm sorry but I just can't hang with the SubD yet. I had a couple hours go at getting into SubD and I'm just not ready to take on a public challenge using them yet. If I ever decide to learn them at all. I don't know what all the fuss is aboot :p
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WIP1.jpg (95.9 KB, 45 views)
Best regards,
King Mango
Offline , spline, 189 Posts, Join Date Aug 2008, Location Los Angeles  

Old (#2)
I've never really done a high poly model like this before with such fine details. Learning a LOT. Will probably rebuild the whole thing when I'm done with this version. How you like dat red velvet!? Still tweaking shader settings too.
Day 2 render. I probably have about ten hours into this guy? Man I'm sloooow.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WIP2.jpg (172.2 KB, 60 views)
Best regards,
King Mango
Offline , spline, 189 Posts, Join Date Aug 2008, Location Los Angeles