is currently looking to hire Level Designers skilled in level creation to work on our upcoming (unannounced) game. We are looking to fill onsite full time positions only so applicants must be willing to move to Gainesville Florida. Applicants should have experience working in a team environment, whether it is experience in modding or professional work. We are looking for somebody who is self-motivated and that can get on their feet quickly upon joining the team.
- Must be experienced working in the Unreal Editor or similar software
- Experienced implementing existing gameplay into level layouts
- Experience creating levels from scratch to final polish
- Experience meshing and lighting environments
- Should be fully aware of how meshing and lighting a level effect the player, gameplay, and mood.
- Must be able to own a level in its entirety and follow strict guidelines set by the art Director and Lead Level Designer
- Knowledge of 3DS max or Maya
- Previous industry experience
- Working knowledge of Unreal's Kismet, and Material creation
Please email all cover letters/Portfolios/Resumes to Ben@Trendyent.com
Applicants must have playable examples of past work.