created 3D Modeler/ Environment Artist(Cluj Napoca)on 03-03-2012 01:07 PM
Do you have visions of a nuke hitting your annoying neighbor’s apartment? Can you see every little detail of that devastation? The smoke rising from his charred music collection? Do you spend your free time modeling to perfection every detail of an alien space station? Or your special car concept?
Then you have the kind of obsession that we like. Your place is working with us. Give us a call.
- Models terrain geometry, level objects and props
- Collaborates with the level designer to create a visually outstanding level
- Participates in the creation process by interacting with the game designer, level designer and art director
- Experience in 3D Studio Max, Maya or a similar 3D development tool
- Excellent modeling/texturing skills, on a low poly budget
2D/3D art degree, architecture degree are a plus
- Previous level design experience and/or working experience on PC or consoles (DS, PSP, Wii) is a plus.
The opportunity to work and learn in a professional environment, with people who have a passion for making great games. We offer a supportive working climate, a young and dynamic team with a free communication style and also the possibility to make outstanding performances fair rewarded.
- Motivating salary and a merit pay system;
- Lunch tickets.
- Medical insurance package
- Partnership with ING offering facilitates for the employees
- A modern and ultra central office building
Relocation. For candidates willing to move to Cluj-Napoca, we’re offering relocation package.
This is a full time position in Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com (online portfolios also accepted)
Please reference “3D Modeler / Environment Artist” in the subject of the mail.