wow, this looks great, dude! warm lighting gives the whole thing a very tender feeling.
Some breakdowns of your pretty, optimized assets would be really nice
Especially for vegetation - it looks so badass, I would totally love to see a tutorial on that one - as you mentioned there aren't that many. And the composition of all the objcts in the scene is also really balanced. That would also make a very interesting tutorial for me.
I'm sorry I don't know if you're looking for any nitpicks, but I was to, I would say that:
- the big-big gray cloud on the skydome doesn't provide much visual information and kinda lets the scene down. Rich warm highlights would totally fix that
- A tiny bit of color contrast would also work great. Some juicy flowers to break up the green and yellow? or maybe the cliche old torn up banner hanging on the wall?
- some falling laves particles would contribute to the mood. or some colorful butterflies
- Some birds flying around and especially sitting on top of the structures would liven up the scene quite a bit, at least to my taste.
- giant full metal killer shark jumping out of the water would also look real cool)
I'm really glad you finally got to some personal stuff, thank you very much for posting it and please keep it up!)
edit: I found a word that better describes the scene - Picturesque! Because it totally is.