2D Artists (Gameloft Toronto)
on 01-18-2011 12:36 PM
Are you passionate about video games? Do you want to keep progressing in an exciting, young and dynamic environment? Gameloft is currently seeking 2D Artists to join our mobile and console teams in our new Toronto studio.
Gameloft is an international developer and publisher of video games for mobile phones and consoles. Founded in 1999 and currently a leader in its sector, Gameloft distributes its games in over 75 countries. www.gameloft.com
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
Skills and Profile
- You will become an integral part of the graphic production team and work in close relationship with the artists, designers and artistic director
- Create textures, illustrations and concept based on project needs
- Demonstrate creativity, adaptability to different game and graphic styles (pixel, cartoon, realistic, illustration, etc.);
- You will get involved in all levels of the game creation process, from design to debugging, in small production teams.
In order to consider your application, we require your portfolio or samples of your work (demos, animations, images, websites, etc.). Please provide the address of your website or portfolio if you have one.
Please forward this information to the following address:
Applications with no portfolio will not be selected. Only selected candidates will be contacted. Your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months. Thank you for your interest in Gameloft.
- Familiar with Photoshop and/or other design software;
- Talented in illustration and use of colours, light, anatomy and perspective;
- Good knowledge of animation basics;
- Good knowledge of art culture in different areas (movies, comics, games, etc.)
- Knowledge of 3DS Max an asset
- Video game enthusiast
- Knowledgeable in contemporary media (web, games, comics, film, animation, etc.)
- Open-minded and outward-looking
- Organized and efficient;
- Good critical and artistic sense
- Ability to work unsupervised;
- Able to work under pressure.
- Bilingual French/English an asset