Originally Posted by Swizzle
Your items in the TF2 Contribute thread have been sweet. Can't wait to see what you come up with.
Ha, I had the exact same reaction to your thread! Love the hats and stuff that you've made.
Thanks man. Glad to hear good things from people who got into the game.
Okay, I was not going to reveal my ideas in case of idea theft, but I realize that's not really the point, you still need the execution! Tell me which ideas you like best. Should I go with Spy or Pyro? WAR!
Here's some ideas I don't have concepts of or scanned concepts of:
- Sits on the ground beside the sentry, "incognito". Doesn't alert the engie, but is very visually obvious. Slower Sap speed to account for being harder to notice. Better for situations where the engy is away from his gun.
Double barreled Flamethrower
- Wider spray, less damage, shorter burn (liquor fueled, killing a demoman replenishes more ammo than other classes)
- Fires can get pretty bright, shield your eyes with these styling shades.
Flare Gun with a magazine
- Semi-auto, shorter burn, less damage. Gotta jazz the design on this one up. Not much of a concept for it down there. :p
Potato Gun Molotov Launcher
- Flare Gun/Shotgun replacement. Slower Reload, shorter range, more damage/ longer burn. Not only fire, but glass shards hit the enemy scoundrel! PVC tube with attached air compressor.
- Replacement for the Disguise Kit. Every good spy needs at least 9 aliases and 9 passports to go with them. Ideally could display image of class and random player name on the page. This is an old model and if I choose to do it I will start from scratch. Stamped at all different terminals, Dustbowl, Gravelpit, Goldrush, etc. I think I saw that on a TF2 themed post card.