NOTE - DO NOT
CONTACT ME [FERG] DIRECTLY ABOUT THIS POSITION, PLEASE USE THE firstname.lastname@example.org
iBase Studios -- Seattle, Washington, United States
Position: Character Artist
Job Type: Full-Time or Contract
iBase Studios is an established independent studio near Seattle, Washington. We believe that smaller, experienced teams can communicate and innovate better than a large-scale team under multiple layers of management. If you want to work where your contribution is important and appreciated, we offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, 3 weeks of vacation annually, a 401k plan, a pleasant work environment, and much more.
Grow along with iBase Studios!
Inspired, passionate and energetic? Want to make an impact? Tired of working the “licensed product assembly line?” Want a place that’s fun to work, with good perks, a pleasant work environment, near Seattle? A place where your opinion will actually be heard?
Join our talented industry veterans and help us make a fun, exciting and unique next-gen game.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- At least 2 years game experience, preferably with at least 1 published console title.
- Strong knowledge of a major 3D package (Maya preferred)
- Photoshop knowledge and skills must be strong.
- ZBrush knowledge/skills are a definite bonus.
- Texturing skills should show knowledge of next-gen techniques.
- Traditional art and concept skills are needed.
- Should be able to show basic rigging knowledge.
- Normal mapping knowledge a plus
- Work with Leads to build characters and maintain the games visual integrity.
- We are looking for someone that can show that they are self motivated, can participate in an open environment, and have a positive attitude.
Online portfolios preferred.
Please specify Character Artist in the subject line.
No follow-up calls or e-mails, please.