Author : DanRobson

Old (#1)
Latest Image:

Good thing about this 2 week extension is I get to make a set I concpeted in October!

I wanted to do a kind of pom pom set for Crystal maiden. Something cute and girly.

Last edited by Anuxinamoon; 11-29-2012 at 02:45 AM..
Offline , polycounter, 1,275 Posts, Join Date Sep 2007, Location Widgee, Australia  

Old (#2)
Ah it begins. I have my drink and popcorn ready for the show!
"Sometimes the simplest things are the hardest to master "Chuck Jones"
"If you can't explain something simply you don't understand it well enough "Albert Einstein"
Offline , spline, 163 Posts, Join Date Sep 2007, Location Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur!  

Old (#3)
Why am I not surprised to see yet another set from you?

I loved the hair and the cape, they will make this set unique. Not sure about the staff though, maybe you could play with the proportions a bit.
Offline , spline, 188 Posts, Join Date Mar 2010, Location Izmir, Turkey  

Old (#4)
You really seem to love making amazing sets for the heroes with pretty faces. But oh well, crystal maiden works her ice off and it never hurts to see her getting more love. Looking forward.
Offline , spline, 180 Posts, Join Date May 2010,  

Old (#5)
haha how did I know. The second I saw we got an extension I knew you we're going to end up making at least 1 more set :P
3D & Concept Artist - Joel Durham - Available for freelance.

www.joelrdurham.com

Sins of a Solar Empire - art dump

Blog

Illidan WIP -- civil war thread
Offline , polygon, 703 Posts, Join Date Aug 2010,  

Old (#6)
haha thanks guys

SomeJerk: Only wanna do females for now. They need more fashion choices!

Update: Got a blockout going!
Offline , polycounter, 1,275 Posts, Join Date Sep 2007, Location Widgee, Australia  

Old (#7)
Omfg you again ! You are so awesome ! too many great concept and good 3d skill!! <3
Offline , vertex, 49 Posts, Join Date Jul 2012,  

Old (#8)
I really hope that this and the slithereen set make it in (here's to hoping for a windrunner set).
Offline , null, 13 Posts, Join Date Nov 2012,  

Old (#9)
oh boy, here we go again
Offline , vertex, 32 Posts, Join Date Jun 2012, Location London  

Old (#10)
OMG i love all your works, Anuxi

Please Please consider making Death Prophet's set next <3

I am going to buy all your works when they appear on the shop.
Offline , null, 4 Posts, Join Date Nov 2012,  

Old (#11)
Offline , dedicated polycounter, 1,568 Posts, Join Date Jul 2011, Location Germany  

Old (#12)
LOL Spudnik.

Go go anuxi!
Offline , spline, 109 Posts, Join Date Aug 2012, Location Spain  

Old (#13)
LOL! oh you guys <3

Okies I've been taking it a bit slow this week because of the summer heat. I'm almost done the high poly, weapon and jewels I still need to polish.

Old (#14)
The fur is looking gorgeous!
Offline , spline, 220 Posts, Join Date Jan 2011, Location Cape Town - South Africa Send a message via Skype™ to Caldria  

Old (#15)
I cannot even describe how awesome this is. You are seriously talented. Love the idea, and the sculpt looks amazing, especially the rope parts Cant wait to see it finished.
Offline , vertex, 25 Posts, Join Date Jan 2011,  

Old (#16)
Great sculpt, i'm curious about the rope. Is that one sculpted mesh or did you wind some together?
Offline , triangle, 338 Posts, Join Date Mar 2012,  

Old (#17)
Your an unstoppable force at this point, if you don't get a job offer from valve or someone else I would honestly be surprised. But if not, best of luck to you and all those amazing sets that you have made already. I'm willing to speculate that all of your sets are going to be added into the game at some point if not in December and you are going to me a really decent amount of money from the revenue! Anyway, great stuff, thanks for giving us the pleasure.
- Naso
Offline , spline, 142 Posts, Join Date May 2010, Send a message via MSN to Naso  

Old (#18)
Thanks guys!

Clyptic, I manually plated zspheres to get the plats

Update! Highpoly done! Time for retopo!

Old (#19)
I think this my be my favourite of yours

You keep out-doing yourself, I hope (and I'm sure the rest of the Dota 2 community does too) that you continue to make sets after this contest is over.
Offline , polycounter, 938 Posts, Join Date May 2010, Location Sydney Send a message via Skype™ to BrontoThunder  

Old (#20)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrontoThunder View Post
You keep out-doing yourself, I hope (and I'm sure the rest of the Dota 2 community does too) that you continue to make sets after this contest is over.
Yep, me too
Offline , vertex, 49 Posts, Join Date Jul 2012,  

Old (#21)
More reasons to play CM again & again

Keep up the great work, Anuxi.

All the best.
Offline , null, 4 Posts, Join Date Nov 2012,  

Old (#22)
Really liking the wind-swept, snug hood fur.

The bracers aren't doing much for me, though - a bit plain. Perhaps work in some of the wraps that she has on her leg fur to help break it up a little - at least on one arm?
Offline , dedicated polycounter, 1,842 Posts, Join Date Mar 2007, Location Leeds (UK) Send a message via MSN to Farfarer Send a message via Skype™ to Farfarer  

Old (#23)
This is my favorite from all the sets you've made for the contest. Other sets I've had major issues with lore, color scheme, and recognition, but I'm pretty sure this one doesn't have those (although you are pushing recognition to its limits by the locks of the hair, as well as the pompom on top of the hood. otherwise I have no qualms)

Last edited by bluerebel; 11-24-2012 at 02:30 AM..
Offline , null, 12 Posts, Join Date Oct 2012,  

Old (#24)
Finally got my LOD0 baked and ready to texture

Got the base colours down. What do you all think?

Old (#25)
Only suggestion I have is if you can't change the fur on the boots, to just make your own fur match it a little better.
Offline , spline, 212 Posts, Join Date May 2005,