Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Men Of Freedom : Tangestan Game

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Ehsan Gamer polycounter lvl 6
Hi Guys .

Here is the environment work I Did for our game called Men Of Freedom : Tangestan poly120.gif

You Can Watch First Video In Our Facebook Page : http://www.facebook.com/FaryadeAzady

e9gn3tibfi8vovm2ti8.jpg

cwnad6gr01kt4dmzace8.jpg

s7kve0ep3wlzfa62ubc.jpg

2reojugn93j36500o50q.jpg

89zkgo8bkdccw9zio4gi.jpg

Replies

• Tom Pritchard
    I don't speak Arabic, so what sort of platforms are you looking to release on? I'm thinking either PC or high-end mobile, but I'm not sure. We might be able to give more feedback if we knew the platform!

Other than that, it's looking good!
  • igi
    Offline / Send Message
    igi polycounter lvl 12
    Not sure but it's Persian imo.Character art looking really good.Env art need some more love maybe.But overall its looking good.Which engine is that,an inhouse one?And yeah it would be nice to add more info here like target platform etc.Interesting to see a game without westerner view of angle,ha?
  • Ehsan Gamer
    Offline / Send Message
    Ehsan Gamer polycounter lvl 6
    Sorry for bad info .

The game is a FPS game and we are making it with Unity 3D . The game will be released on PC and maybe on Consoles if we could later .

The story happens in WW1 when English forces had the south part of Iran and some patriots fight with them .

The Language is not Arabic . We are from IRAN and the language is Persian . (I can also speak Turkish :D)
    Env art need some more love maybe
    Can you plz explain more what is lacking and how can I make it better

Thx . more comments will help me alot .