Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Hobbitsus

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Susanne polycounter lvl 5
So, I thought it was finally time to make a digital sketchbook and keep track of my progress :D And to start it off, let's make a huge first post :D

Also, feedback is much appreciated =)

So, I currently got a project in school during which I am supposed to model/texture and enviorment, props and character within four weeks. Currently, I am working on my room that have to be finished for the mot part this Wednesday.

Whitebox for the room:
19fg9.jpg

Modules for the enviroment:

bg5rw4.jpg

14jx9br.jpg

Enviroment built together:

34hi97d.jpg

2rr732g.jpg

2pph8bt.jpg

Still got some work to do with the texture plus start to paint in some vertex color where and there to make it more diverse, but right now I need to concentrate on making props for the scene so I don't end up with an empty enviroment ^^"

Replies

• Susanne
    Offline / Send Message
    After forgetting to post anything else, I thought I would try to redeem myself by posting something :P

Some sculpts:

bighead_by_thedarknessofmyheart-d4izvpm.png

after_not_becoming_captain_picard_by_thedarknessofmyheart-d4izvgl.png

Characters:

girl_mechanic___wireframe_by_thedarknessofmyheart-d4izvwg.png

girl_mechanic___texture_by_thedarknessofmyheart-d4izw1d.png

First one is the first character I made in school this semester. Not overly happy with the texture and it is something I am going to practise a lot =)

ze_lady___wireframe_by_thedarknessofmyheart-d4izw9h.png

ze_lady_02_by_thedarknessofmyheart-d4izwez.png

This was the second character we made in school. Loads of fun to make, though her texture wasn't the pretties out there and as I am not happy with it at all, I have decided not to post it here ^^" Instead, enjoy this version of her it AO and normal xD ^^"

sharksson___wireframe_by_thedarknessofmyheart-d4izwtx.png

sharksson___texture_by_thedarknessofmyheart-d4izx2p.png

The first of four characters for our game project in school =) This is not the final texture that we went with in the end, but this is the one made by me and I must say that I learnt a bunch while working on it ^^

yoder___wireframe_by_thedarknessofmyheart-d4izx9v.png

yoder_by_thedarknessofmyheart-d4izxe8.png

The second of four characters made for our game project, the wonderful Martha Yoder (at least I think that was her name O3O ^^")

And that's it! At least for this time :P Feedback is highly appreciated ^v^
  • Susanne
    Offline / Send Message
    Updating again and this time, it is a textured version of one of the characters I posted before. Never posted her texture as I hated the old version, but once we got an assigment to improve an old piece of ours, I knew that it would have to be her. Decided to change her color scheme and try my hand at making hair with alpha, which was much more time-consuming than I thought ^^" Still alot of things I could fix on her texture, but I am going to let her go and try it again on a new model instead ^.^

ze_lady_before_and_after_by_thedarknessofmyheart-d4o3hfc.png

Before and after picture

ze_lady_textured_turntable_by_thedarknessofmyheart-d4o3h59.gif

and a simple turntable ^.^

Any critique is highly appreciated ^.^
  • Susanne
    Offline / Send Message
    About time that I update this Sketchbook. Here we have some sculpts I made while I was trying to learn Zbrush during my internship :)

learning_zbrush___01_by_gingeradventures-d67xkxk.png

learning_zbrush___02_by_gingeradventures-d67xm8r.png

learning_zbrush___03_by_gingeradventures-d67xmdd.png

learning_zbrush___04_by_gingeradventures-d67xmj6.png

learning_zbrush___05_by_gingeradventures-d67xmqu.pnglearning_zbrush___06_by_gingeradventures-d67xmxa.png

learning_zbrush___07_by_gingeradventures-d67xn4i.png