Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

UE4 Mobile Stylised Asset Dev

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
Dr.HeatSync polycounter lvl 8
Latest update:

bgqxSo4.jpg

Model is textured, skinned and has a rig created. Colour scheme to be re-iterated to be brighter/more vibrant and have more use of the accent colour. Low poly to be more optimised.

Hey guys, I'm gonna be posting some work I'll be doing for UE4, its a range of stylised assets that will mostly be in the same universe. These are going to be made for mobile spec which will be quite the adventure. I'm gonna be doin the concepting, modelling, texturing, rigging, and Blueprinting and hopefully by the end they'll be some basic level with a playable character and some gameplay, so it should be quite fun to do!

Starting totally from scratch, we got a concept sheet that highlights what I want from the visual styles' forms.

uX1rjCL.jpg

This will be updated to include rendering expectations as we get to those bridges, but for now in terms of shape a puni plush style is desired. Embracing mobile constraints of a limited screen size and joint count available, the hands get a partial 'mitten' effect where the last three fingers get merged. The legs get a smooth transition from the ankle to the foot and (hopefully) will be able to curve smoothly when animating. How that will happen I'm not sure; I'm reckoning that there will be a few 'extra' bones in the leg to allow that, but I'm not sure how that's gonna work with Maya's IK.

With the head expressions I am hoping for a variety of exaggerated faces that can be accessed via panning UVs. I am aware that UE4 mobile doesn't support this natively in the material editor, but I have read a little into 'Customised UVs' and hoping that that feature will help realise that technique.

Started the base development of the protagonist of the 'game'. The premise at this time is that tiny fairies live in little colonies; they work together as a tight bunch to provide each other food, water, fend off predators and live in comfort. However, they don't get their (butterfly) wings till they reach their teenage years. So what happens when a fairy who sleeps during the day, is excessively noisy and playful at night and is an overall troublemaker to the community (that barely tolerate her) reaches that fateful day? She is exhiled, viewed as a leech to their community for (of course) being derived from moths instead of butterflies.

2M1NK6I.jpg

Key things about her character:

• As a moth-derived fairy, she needs to look quite different from the rest of the regular fairies. The silhouette must be distinct (the wings cannot feel like butterfly wings, even though both them and moths are from the same family of insects)
  • Massive moths in real life are extremely fast and hard to catch, even if its because they're trying to use your light to realign themselves (and failing). Whilst I don't want that level of confusion transmitted to this character, the speed and agility needs to be represented in her visual form and animation.
  • The character needs to be designed to the constraints of mobile, but still be pushing the limits (i.e. this should not feel easy to implement). This means trying to limit the amount of bones needed (hence short hair and short skirt/shorts) The wings will need some level of accuracy in representation, so yay, lets watch lots of videos on moths... suddenly this isn't so adorable.
There is much inspiration from films like Frozen (themes of eventual exhile, redemption and return), and the Ume Aoki (Madoka Magica and Hidamari Sketch) and Classic Megaman are most certainly the source of inspiration in terms of visual styling. Whether this can be represented in UE4 is another question, but what with me being as blunt as I am, I'll just find out by trying it out.

Apologies for the wall of text, I'm hoping future posts will be much more summarised, and for updates to occur everyday. Critique is welcome and encouraged. Thanks for reading and hope you'll get sommat out of following. Next post is more dev of the protagonist; shes gonna need a name and some more form development.

Replies

• Mad Duck
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mad Duck polycounter lvl 3
    I'm getting some classic Megaman vibes from those proportion concepts! I'd try and push the insect side of it so she's not just a girl with wings, though. If you want to make a moth-like character, I found a few cool inspirations during my FYP last year. Mostly the character on the left from the "Monster Girl Encyclopedia" by Kenko Cross:

8uvnsAr.png

I think the antennae and the way the fluff is styled would be great for a cutesy mobile character. The extra eyes on the side of her head add a nice insect feature (they could also be stylized as gems or something), and if you wanted to expand on that side of it and make her a bit less human, you could go for something like the second image by Weno and make her body and appendages more like pieces of exoskeleton. As it's a mobile character though, I wouldn't go for too much small detail. One last thing, I wonder if making the wings quite small but well formed would be a good idea? Right now they kind of dominate the silhouettes.
  • Dr.HeatSync
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey cheers for the pics! I'd forgotten about implementing more moth motifs in that way. Only note is that antennae like the ones on the Kenko Cross Mothman (yeah I went and looked it up) example are either going to increase poly count or deman usage of opacity maps. Not that thats a real problem (though apparently the mobile implementation hates even Masked materials now), its just something I'll have to bear in mind if I go down that road. The character needs motifs that enable a response of disgust from her fairy village friends, so going more moth like is ideal (whilst keeping her in the realms of respectable and adorable for the player)

With a direction established with my previous post its time to open the gates: I went and made two moodboards that revolve around the subject of the White-Lined Sphinx moth and generic and well recognised fairy forms. These are used to give her a representation of a fairy form but using moth parts rather than the infamous butterfly motifs that go on.

UYTwm1l.jpg
    A4Y6SnF.jpg

One on dresses may be desired in order to gear her dress style, but for now I just jumped in and made a few concepts. Ommiting wings for now; I just want to concentrate on her body, as its important that the wings don't just dominate the form as they currently do.

qlujI1C.jpg

Much more will be coming; just that I'm slightly ill with flu, so working was less pleasant than usual. One thing that seems very apparent to me is that mixing fur styles makes for a more interesting character and allows for an 'eye-rest' location.
  • Dr.HeatSync
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    So I've done three more concepts and did a little comparing:

yqMSGqv.jpg

To me, I'd like to use number 5 as a base and try swapping some parts from the others in a another iteration just to get this base form down. It has a few problems and concerns but things like the density of fur can be revised. I'd like to see what happens if I start giving it the boots from no.2/3 or the fur style and tone distribution of no.2. Let me know what you guys think.
  • Mad Duck
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Design-wise I really like 5 and 6, they take more inspiration from real moths for a more intriguing design. I also like the hair on 5, but I doubt you'll be able to put some nice physics on it if it's mobile spec! 3 Appeals to me in a different way, though. I feel that the bigger forms would read better on the small screen, whereas the small leaves/fur on 5 might be hard to make out?

Any thoughts about the colour scheme, sticking to moth shades? I still like the antennae on 6, but realised if she had a very brown, dull colour scheme she might read more as a cockroach rather than a Moth, which would be ew. I like the moth in the moodboard with the shades of black, white and beige with pink highlights.

You seem decided on the proportions, so that's already a lot of work you can do making the base body.

Was alpha masking in the mobile engine even possible? And what tri count are you aiming for?
  • Dr.HeatSync
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks for your input! With regards to colour currently the White-lined sphinx's main colours will be serving as the base, and I'll paint up a few concepts to derive from it a little. This is mostly because I want no chance of her being mistaken for a butterfly, so whilst there are really colourful moths like the Spanish Moon, its just way too easy for someone to confuse that with a butterfly if they know nothing about insects. So instead I'll take a lot of guidance from that particular moth in that it is mostly monochrome, but has elements of a highly saturated colour (the reddish pink). Also because I think it'll be challenging to make an appealing character with mostly dull colours.

I'm not too scared of her resembling a cockcroach, they're recognised by being very dark (maybe with some orange/reddish tones) but being quite specular as the surfaces are much more reflective than a moth's fur. So long as the fur is clearly stated as fur it shouldn't be a problem I hope.

I don't think physics would be possible on a per bone basis for the ponytail at runtime, but I wasn't really planning it anyway; I was gonna either hand animate it or see if Maya could get some physics simulation of bones (not that I know, but would make this pretty easy) and bake that in (so pre-animated physics really).

Masking is possible but is apparently very expensive; the UDK UDN doesn't stress this so hard for Masked materials in UDK but UE4s turned round and claimed that both are expensive so I'm trying to avoid them where possible. As for tri count I'm not too sure, I'll have to look into more examples. However, if we assumed that the target was iPad Air and iPad 4 we'd have a complete maximum (for a given scene rendered in the view) of 500,000 tris, so the character should probably be between 4,000-8,000 (around 1-2%) given that theres gonna be loads of other stuff flying around. Whether or not they're talking about 500,000 LIT tris as opposed to UNLIT is certainly a concern though.

Oh and you only got 5 texture samples, 2 of which you'll already be using (basecolour in RGB, Roughness in 1, BC5 Normalmap meaning you can't replace the B and A channels, unless you swap it to ugly DXT which works for realistic games, but is a killer for stylistic ones)

Its worth mentioning that she is the player character so she'll have extra leeway over everything else. The other stuff that I'll be making (level meshes, enemy npcs, etc) will be on much tighter budgets.
  • Dr.HeatSync
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Final one on her base forms, didn't take as long as I thought:

QobZ7hT.jpg

This was developed more iteratively, or rather as I made each one I tried to improve it over the last one. The first one just deals with a few concerns in a quick way, just scaling some of the fur to be bigger or smaller in given areas. It was looking clear that it would get pretty noisy when scaled down onto a little 7"/10" screen though so revision began on trying to minimise the noise.

2 allieviates the noise a bit and makes things a little simpler; particularly the skirt and the shoulder decorations. I really like the 'scarf' that I gave her. The fur seems to work best where tufts were less dense but still represented as big. This leads us to number 3.

3's got more interesting shapes and the tufts have been reduced in density, so the fur is more 'suggested' rather than trying too hard. I think I'll use this as the final main body, but if theres any input on the matter I'd like to hear it!
  • Dr.HeatSync
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ED4YUoK.jpg

Did a quick sheet that puts some wings on the character. Took a while to try to understand how the wings looked. These aren't really accurate, they're more of a desired outcome; I'd like for them to not overextend to the ground if she stands normally. It does, however, mean that crouching requires her to bend forwards or unfold the wings out so that they don't rub the ground. Actual specific lengths will be done in the orthographic, which is likely to come after facial feature design (which should be pretty short).
  • Dr.HeatSync
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    This is a little interesting, its harder to tell what I want this time:

Prior to drawing them I looked at some of my favourite puni-plush style characters eyes and facial features.:

w001EmY.jpg
    (Top Left: Kagami and Tsukasa Hiiragi (Lucky Star). Bottom Left: Miki Noda (GA, Geijutsuku Art Design Class). Right: Nori (Hidamari Sketch)

Whilst obviously they're designed to be simple and easy to read, there are differences in terms of facial proportions, curvature, eye shape and how things are represented by the artist. I've taken elements of these and applied them to various head concepts in order to determine what kind of facial features she should have:

ZEaJSLr.jpg

The Tsurime eyes are quite fitting because they give a feeling of confidence and determination, or even cockiness about the character. The Tareme eyes on the other hand emphasise cuteness, leaving the eyebrows to convey the determination instead. This would be alright, but they are obscured by the hair at times which may be problematic.

In order to make the eyebrows stand out and to take further influence from moths, they've been made quite thick and furry. This enables them to define emotion out even at further distances.

I thought that number 7 was particularly striking, and that the glassy look of Lucky star inspired iris' would work well (especially if the other fairies use the Tareme kind of eyes and were given well defined pupils). Let me know what you think.
  • Dr.HeatSync
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Whoops forgot to give those heads the Moth Eyes. I quickly painted one on what I'm considering the best head for her, but I'm still open to feedback on it!

78dtp1K.jpg

In order to not make this post pointless I'll talk a little about what I'm currently doing. I'd like for the character to be able to strongly express exaggerated emotions. Anything from getting hit, running the wrong way, flying really fast, anything that should provoke a reaction to a 4th wall sensitive character should result in a funny, cute or otherwise expressive face. So, a second puni-plush moodboard on exaggerated expressions (thats not to say she won't have normal expressions, but you don't exactly need a moodboard for that):

bHw22V1.jpg

One thing that is very common in any kind of 2D animation, be it cheap, bottom of the barrel anime, saturday morning shows or Disney classics (though template driven things like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is an exception) is that a character isn't going to look exactly the same because they're redrawn or tweened each frame. This is more obvious in the cheaper stuff where consistency is generally thrown out the window but in these cases like the above it is used intentionally in order to express different emotions using form, colour and sometimes typography. These characters do not normally have those proportions or facial expressions as default, they are morphed into those when the situation calls.

This is something I think isn't common in 3D animation in general, is practically absent in games, and certainly isn't pulled to the extents of Hidamari Sketch. As a fun little aside to this already 'doing for fun' project, I'd like to see if the mobile character can perform these kind expressions using bones, material code and (the part I'm not too sure will work on mobile) morph targets. If parts of this don't work, its not a big deal; these faces can still be pulled off at a texture level too.

Its worth remembering that these expressions (particularly the Wideface 'lines for eyes' faces from Hidamari Sketch) are context dependant; the character's implied feeling can be completely changed with a different background or a change to other key components like other parts of the face (compare the blond girl at the bottom with the white-haired girl above her, and with no context the image up and right from that one is difficult to work a meaning from ). As such, care should be taken to only present the face when it is the correct response to a given situation.

Tomorrow I should have the character doing some rough expressive faces. They'll be hopeful inclusions on the final game asset.
  • Mad Duck
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I like the new hair! That, coupled with the eyes really gives the impression of a moths head, which is probably what you were going for.

I'm not sure about the eyebrows though. Being that pronounced and bushy is more of a male facial feature, but maybe there's a way to find a middle ground?

As for the expressions, I don't think you'll be able to recreate them using bones or rigged facial features, at least for the eyes. There's so many unique and strange expressions on those characters, I feel like they'd almost certainly have to be done via texture swaps.
  • Dr.HeatSync
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I'll hopefully find a solution to the eyebrows, its a pretty hard conflict because positioning them lower also has a masculine appearance (the hair may obstruct half of one completely if put much higher), and making them thin may make them harder to see on mobile. Perhaps this is something I'll deal with as I texture it.

I probably should've explained the setup a little better: Bones would drive the antenna and ears, the cheeks and chin will be driven by morph targets and the face itself can swap textures via a texture atlas:

53QcrwK.jpg

I drew some roughs of expressions that I would think this character would have.

qpXA3HT.jpg

The top half are more extreme faces that would hopefully would also use morph targets to mold the shape of the face into more different shapes. The bottom half need to do this; they are not that extreme.

Really want to start modelling now, so I'll do the orthographics tomorrow.
  • DWalker
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    In about half of the references, the eyebrows are either missing or entirely covered by hair; in most of the rest, they're simply thin lines. I'd have to agree with Duck that the current thick & wide arrangement, while expressive, feels rather masculine; at the least, consider narrowing them so they don't extend well beyond the orbit of the eyes.
  • Chimp
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Chimp interpolator
    You mentioned mobile - I took your character and threw it on a Vita screen at about roughly the size it would be typically and a lot of your important detailing is mostly lost against a typical fully textured game background. for example, the antennae, the eyebrows, the mouth.

Do some tests on typical mobile devices - latest retina phones don't count, target the lowest realistic device - iPhone 4 and Vita.

On the topic of mobile and your antennae, your plan to bone it and still achieve those jagged expression poses for them is going to be a little dangerous. I mean you can get away with it but I'd much rather spend those bones where they matter (in the body) because billboards could easily deal with those antennae, and given the size on screen it wouldn't particularly be a fill rate hit to do so. whereas bones would be a measurable cost. I'm also not sure on the costs of morph targets and whether they'll be seen at game distances. For cutscenes, yeah, but not actual gameplay surely?

Really, you can't jump into starting a game project by throwing together a character unless you want to re-do work later - you'll want to really plan out how and where your processing is going to be spent and then build around these targets for the maximum visuals at the best performance.

Doing it as you go is the number one reason most projects fail

Good luck though, keep us posted :)
  • Dr.HeatSync
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks for the feedback guys! Firstly I've gone and taken the eyebrows back a step in the concepts. I think I'll just thicken them if they're a problem on mobile devices.

My target sized mobile devices are the 7-inch/10-inch tablets; I didn't think about opening up to the phones as I wanted to try and keep this project simple (though in fairness, if it would work on phones, it'd probably work on tablets, just not the other way round). I'll see if she can be adapted for those two (well.... iPod Touch 4th gen and PSP.... close enough).

I wish I could say otherwise, but I don't have a suitable tablet that could actually run a UE4 game well (or as mentioned, no vita or iphone 4/5); I highly doubt the only one I've got (Asus TF101) could actually run the game at LDR/Basic Lighting settings. Although theres fun to be had with animation and blueprint scripting, this is primarily an asset development thread. However I'm really glad that feedback is pressing on the importance of optimising assets and planning for the tight constraints of mobile development. So for the question of 'are my assets efficient enough and fit visually for mobile game' I guess it will be a lot of benchmarking and porting videos/screenshots to my TF101.

As for the antennae, I don't know whether bones or an Opacity Masked material would cost more; if I use an opacity masked material if keep the antennae with the rest of the body (excluding the face), the entire model's area becomes a constant zone for alpha checking. Split it up into its own material and it gets an extra drawcall and is harder to animate things like bouncing. Or the problematic expression could just be removed and a simpler bone chain can be used. I don't know which one to go for (though 3rd option seems like an easy way out) but I do worry about how the UE4 doc stresses its hatred of opacity masking so severely that I think that if I can get away with not using an opacity material, I probably shouldn't use it.

I don't mind the idea of reworking her; this is pretty much a learning experience and I'm a sucker for the more painful ways of learning.

Anyways, I took your advice of getting her onto mobile devices for a test using this quick image:

HUW1opk.jpg

On my TF101 it seems reasonable. I understand that aside from making people download it and try it on their systems I can hardly prove it without primitive levels of photography:

yqtMmUk.jpg

On PSVita (or well, PSP as a cheap man's option) the character looks alright but its more like in blocks of colour rather than defined parts. This is ok, but it may be worth increasing her head size so that her eyes and expression are more visible. On iPod 4 as a psuedo iPhone 4 its a bit small, kinda needs a proportion change to be viable but its not too bad. On my Xperia Play its surprisingly better than expected in that I can make out the eyes in sufficient detail, but again on head size.

As for how the character looks right now I've gone and finally finished her orthographics for modelling.

t0cwcYu.jpg

In reality the smaller of the moth's wings are a little bit bigger than that, but that makes it difficult to fold them in without overcomplicating it (as you can see they are barely covered by the larger of the two when folded) so I think it can be accepted as a stylised derivative.

She currently stands at 4+2/3rds heads tall. As noted her head size might need some increasing but I'm fine with doing that in actual modelling as I really want this ball to finally get rolling.
  • Dr.HeatSync
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Literally after 3 minutes of posting I felt that I should really at least test how helpful a bigger head would be on mobile:

qdw40yS.jpg

Updated the test image so that a comparison could be formed, its much more helpful

lkY8ltB.jpg

On the 10-inch her face is very easily discernable. On PSP it is an improvement as the eyes are much clearer but in order to get better it would probably require a proportion overhaul and I'm not entirely sure I'd want to do that. It would most likely look better on its actual representation (Vita), so if anyone's got a vita and wants to give it a try I'd greatly appreciate it.
  • Dr.HeatSync
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Onto some 3d work, finally. main body has been blocked in and the fringe has been started.

I2VMcIM.jpg

Face tested with a quick polypaint drawing to try and make it look correct from different angles. I've taken sculpting eyes for granted as this was a lot harder than I thought it would be.

AHihSnO.jpg
  • Dr.HeatSync
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Another quick update, the hair has some more additions and changes. I felt that it needed some thickening up to make it easier to read, so its a lot bulkier than protrayed in the concept:

6RAoXqd.jpg
  • Dr.HeatSync
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Finally some clothing! Got the upper torso created and the abdomen/skirt area blocked in. The soft fur on the shoulders seems to be working, while on the chest area it might need to be toned down a bit.

gTRcQ15.jpg
  • Dr.HeatSync
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Added arm, skirt and thigh-high fur and neatened some areas up:

9AzPNJI.jpg
  • Dr.HeatSync
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Added boots and did a bit of revising to the face; the eyelashes have been given some sculpt data as an experiment to see if I can get them to stand out more. If I go with that though, it does mean that the some facial expressions do need to be tweaked/resculpted but I'm ok with that if its a good looking result.

Ng48Dau.jpg

leg/boot fur closeup

63C0C4B.jpg

Addo7VR.jpg

Please let me know what you think, onto the wings and the final touch ups and stuff.
  • Dr.HeatSync
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    High poly sculpt arguably complete, at the very least its ready for a low poly retop:

YrXzBgV.jpg

CDsDeDR.jpg

Wings unfolding (left = little stretch, middle = default outstretch stance, right = full outstretch; very/too fairy like)

deNOLVm.jpg
  • Dr.HeatSync
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Quite a few changes this time, having gotten some feedback on Lunchcrunch I decided to add finger indent detail on the hands to make them a little less jarring. In addition the fringe wasn't really working for her brash personality; it didn't make sense for her to have such a neat hime-cut like fringe at the front and clashing with all the rough messiness of her ponytail at the back.

yruvtc0.jpg

FGjn43G.jpg

I took the sculpt and retopped it in 3D coat. I gave it an unwrap which is using symmetry wherever possible. The good thing is that at 1024 pixels, the normals are looking much better than I expected in UE4. The bad thing is that I ended up with 8786 triangles which is much higher than the 4-7k range I was targeting.

5CTit0V.jpg

7LfKm5m.jpg

I think I can find more optimisations at the fur areas (chest, arms, boots) but for now I'll treat this as the highest possible LOD.

Normals in UE4 with AO:

Ls7cBFn.jpg
  • Dr.HeatSync
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Polypainted the high poly model and projected those colours down to the low poly:

7P8dIPp.jpg

iP0phOw.jpg

Test in-game:

aB5e9Te.jpg

Gonna make her roughness map soon, using it to determine if its gonna be worth having one or just using FullRoughness
  • Dr.HeatSync
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Added roughness maps, some fresnel and some emissive using the base colour; this is to help add some colour into the shading and make the shadowing much less harsh.

oPESSpz.jpg
  • DWalker
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Her colors are awfully muted right now. When working on game characters, you need to consider both the audience and the environment; most platformer characters use bright, primary colors because they are highly visible and appealing. I'm not saying your design is bad, I'm just asking you to consider how well it will show up against an actual background on an actual screen.

Also, consider your target audience. Try to get some feedback from them; present a wide palette of textured figures, and find out which they like.

I'd probably nix the fur, at least around her lower legs & feet. I don't think it's buying you anything, and it's inflating your polygon expense. I'd be willing to bet that smoothing her legs and getting rid of the bracers will get you close to your 7k budget.

On interesting experiment - if your engine can handle it - is to render her model on a game screen (with game camera) in wireframe mode. You might be surprised with how dense some areas appear; I've known PS2 games where the characters appeared almost solid...
  • Dr.HeatSync
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    After much pain I got her rigged and skinned:

bgqxSo4.jpg

QoZqgg4.jpg

7l28FMk.jpg

Woo! Some feedback! I agree, I think that she needs to have some of her colours more vamped up and needs much more use of that accent colour. I think I'll do a few paintover thumbnails to evaluate that. In terms of her colour versus the environment, whilst theres some help from things like the fresnel effect in the shader the colour scheme is most likely going to be pretty different; in a vibrant world of colourful mushrooms, foliage, glittering fairies and whatnot, she is intended to stand out for being dull coloured and different. I don't really know if that would really work in all honesty, more paintovers are going to have to be done to 'verify' these colour choices.

I think one of my biggest flaws in modelling is that I don't trust the normal map projection enough; I was skeptical that even at this tri-count it would come out well, and yet the normals/AO came out very well despite my worries. Since the camera is quite far I think I can cover the chest/leg areas with much less density.

With regards to the wireframe rendering you mean render it like this?

Z2Y9hfm.jpg

Pretty fair trick! I see what you mean, it should be pretty easy to revise the chest and leg areas and transfer the skinned weights from the old meshes. One thing that I would be slightly concerned out is removing the bracers as they add a little more contrast, but I think its worth a go, she might look better without them.

I'll be revising her with the above changes pretty soon then: I'm going to spend the next couple of days updating my portfolion with a few more additions I've done (hopefully this one is good enough to go in before and after re-iteration).

Thank you very much for your feedback!