Old (#3431)
Edit:
Wow ok I didn't expect these screenshots to leave Polycount. Thanks for all the replies and feedback! Really motivated now. Note that this is NOT the Unreal Engine 4, but UDK (Unreal Engine 3), which is one of the reasons why some textures might look flat (no PBR ) and the reflections unrealistic. I'm working every day to port this to the new Unreal Engine 4 but as I mentioned in my original post there's lots of work that was unfinished not to mention that I have to redo all the materials and many textures because of the awesome physically-based shading in Unreal Engine 4. There's a lot more content in this level that I haven't shown yet and I probably won't until it's all finished. Thanks again for the replies!

Edit 2:
Yes, everything was rebuilt from the ground up, including high-poly's and all the stuff that goes with. No original Half-Life 2 material will be used (except for Dr.Breen's face and the Combine insignia). I'll provide screenshots of all the high-poly models and the likes when the time comes.

Original post:
Was working on this City 17 environment in UDK, still tons of stuff to do like creating all the exterior stuff, train interiors and some smaller models (monitors and props) but then Epic released UE4 in all its glory. I'll probably quit this project in UDK and convert it all to the Unreal Engine 4. It's gonna take a while though. Please note that there's lots of placeholder models/textures/lighting and general derpyness in these pics. Can't wait to get going with UE4.

Last edited by Logithx; 04-03-2014 at 03:42 AM..