Old (#11)
good question

Maybe I should tell you how I choose my character.

I tried Dota 2 few weeks only before the contest went in, and I played a bit long time ago when it was only a mode. But I have to confess I wasn't and still am not a lore fanatic.
So when the contest start even I had played few games, I didn't know most of the heroes of the list, this end up with me switching to the other page and choosing a hero wich wasn't in the list (silly me). After finally picking a hero from his thumbnail and verifying that this on was on the list, I read the lore of the character and brainstormed few ideas.
I started and show the WIP of my work to the few persons I know who play Dota since the early beta. And I never get some comments saying that my set was inapropriate.
But the lore on the page of my character never say "YOU STUPID, IF YOU WANT TO MAKE SOMETHING WITH POTION DON'T CHOOSE THIS HERO, OR WE WILL UNLEASH ON YOU OUR LORE FANATIC ARMIE"
So indeed this may not be the best hero for something with potion, and I humbly apologize for not knowing the lore of every last character of this game that have around 100 heroes.

If I have time to do another set after this one, I will try to spend more time on my research.

At my turn I would like to ask you a question. As you seems to be quite a lore lover, and did an account to check if people were respectuous of the Dota universe. Why don't you make a page for polycount artist with a fast resume of what is the essence of each of the heroes ?