View Full Version : painter XI questions
11-23-2006, 01:59 PM
1. why does the save dialog pop op every time i save my file?
2. is toggle full-screen-mode command shortcut (ctrl-m) available for customization?
3. saved, preset brush size menu? 3, 8, 20...
11-23-2006, 02:47 PM
Dunno for the first two but in the preference menu you can set up the scale of your "brush size slide". By default it scales the brush of one pixel, i personally set it up to 5.
Hope that helps
11-23-2006, 03:03 PM
yea, same notion but i want the photoshop style menu, 1 click and good to go.
i hope the answer to all these question is not 'switch to ps'..
11-23-2006, 03:31 PM
(1) If you go into File > Preferences > Save then the TIFF and PSD options may be set to Prompt on Save. I always use RGB colourspace for both.
(2) No, I don't think it is.
(3) Afraid I have no clue on this one.
11-23-2006, 04:50 PM
nope, aint the prob. it prompts me every time to overwrite the file itself. well yea duh save it bitch. could this be a local problem on my machine?
11-23-2006, 09:32 PM
When you save a brush variant it will remember what you had the brush size set to- then you can set up a custom palette for your saved brush variants at whatever different sizes you saved them at.. Hope this is what you needed.
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.