Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID - STILL SEARCHING] UI/UX Designer for a videogame

Edit: no luck finding a good match yet, but thanks so much for everyone that got in touch!

Hello once again, I got blessed with a lot of responses for my last two posts regarding Character Development and Playfield Art and would like to say a very heartfelt thank you to all of you who took the time to get in touch.

Right now I am sadly in a situation where my UI Designer cannot further work on the game due to real life circumstances, so I am now in search of an artist who can continue her work. Some screens are fully done, other screens like the ingame UI, transitions like the Queue and Match results and various other elements are still missing and waiting for an overhaul.
To give you an idea of the style and the work that has been completed, here are two before and after screenshots of the options and customization menu:

If you can match this style and are interested in working with me to complete the remaining parts of the UI, feel free to contact me via email: flow at bubbits dot io or simply send me a message on discord: flow47

Thanks a lot for your time and consideration, it is much appreciated!